Ladata Hot Sticky By Madison Faye Pdf Ebook
Ladata Hot Sticky By Madison Faye Pdf Ebook Genre : Contemporary ,Books ,Romance ,Romantic Comedy ,New Adult ,Suspense Scorching hot, stormy, humid and sticky, with a high chance of wetness ahead. And then, there’s the weather forecast… Working for my sleezy uncle at his cinnamon bun shop is hardly my idea of a fun summer before college. I should be out hanging on the beach, making bad choices, and maybe even finally getting rid of this pesky v-card. Throw in a record-setting heat wave, horrible tourist customers, and a broken air conditioner, and I’m about ready to burst into flames. And that’s before the completely gorgeous AC repair guy scorches into my world. Because after that, I’m definitely catching on fire. West Farrow is sinfully hot, rough, and dangerous—a surf loner with a glint in his eye and a jaw that makes my panties melt. He’s here to fix the AC and “cool things off"? Yeah, good freaking luck with that. But a lack of central air is the least of my proble...
Comments
Post a Comment